| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sioux City, Ia in August is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 75.4mm (3in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Sioux City, Ia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sioux City, Ia, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sioux City, Ia:
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 134.6 kms (83.7 miles) NNW
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 83.6 kms (52 miles) NW
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) NW
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 76.3 kms (47.4 miles) WNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 67.5 kms (42 miles) SW
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) WSW
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) WSW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 67.5 kms (42 miles) SW
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) WSW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) SSW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.8 miles) SSW
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 175 kms (108.8 miles) S
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 178.1 kms (110.6 miles) N
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) NNE
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) NNE
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 99.8 kms (62 miles) ENE
- Rockwell City, Ia, Usa - 122.3 kms (76 miles) ESE
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 118.8 kms (73.9 miles) SSE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) SSE
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 158.9 kms (98.7 miles) SSE